SeaView Eyecare prides itself in carrying a terrific selection of eyeglass frames for all ages
From designer frames to frames of great quality without the added cost of a brand name, we have taken care to select products that will meet the needs of most everyone. Infants, young children, tweens, young adults, sophisticated adults, and seniors will all find frames that meet their needs.
We carry lightweight, barely-there frames. We carry frames with bling for those who like to sparkle! We carry frames that are big and bold for the Geek in all of us. We carry simple and sophisticated for men and women. We carry durable eyewear for active adults, and we carry The Indestructible with no metal parts for toddlers who love to test the limits of whatever is in their hands!
And let’s not forget about sun protection. We carry a large selection of prescription and non-prescription sunglasses, and our inventory is constantly evolving! If we don’t happen to have the frames you’re looking for, we will be happy to order it for you!
It’s Really All about the Lenses
When most people look at eyeglasses, they focus on the frames, and that’s okay. It’s our job to focus on the lenses and to select the appropriate material and optical design to provide for your individual needs. And we can do that better than anyone else, as we are independent of the strict product constraints that govern retail opticals and limit the variety of lenses that they can offer. When opticals cut their costs, they often do so by using poorer quality lenses. Poorer quality lenses affect visual clarity, glare, comfort, durability, ease of use, and field of vision.
You can be sure that at SeaView Eyecare, we use only superior products with proven durability. And more importantly, just as your eyeglass prescription is written exclusively for your eyes, your frames and lenses will be selected with care to provide you with the most clear and comfortable vision for your specific needs.
Because the clarity of your vision is largely a result of the type of lenses used to make your glasses, among others, we strongly believe in the quality of Varilux lenses. There are a variety of lens options available from many different lens manufacturers, and our opticians will help select the appropriate lens to meet your needs. And if you have a specific type of lens you have grown accustomed to, we are happy to update your glasses with your new prescription, while keeping you in the same comfortable lenses.
Contact Us about your Contact Lenses
Whether you were examined in our office or another, we can get your contact lenses to you quickly. We carry some lenses in stock and can order any that we don’t. With a valid prescription, you can call our office to order contact lenses. Contact Lenses that are ordered may be picked up at our office or shipped directly to you for your convenience.
Our doctors prescribe a variety of contact lenses including:
- New Contact Lens Wearers (children and adults)
- Soft Disposable Contact Lenses
- Cosmetic or Colored Contact Lenses worn to change eye color or to mask ocular irregularities
- Custom Soft Contact Lenses for high prescriptions or eyes that are not of average shape & size
- Specialty Hybrid Contact Lenses for eyes that need a hard lens but like the comfort of a soft lens
- Bifocal and Astigmatism (or a combination of the two) Contact Lenses
- Hard Contact Lenses for the best vision you’ve ever had
- Contact Lenses for patients whom have had LASIK or Refractive Surgery
- Specialty soft and hard (scleral and corneal) contact lenses for patients with corneal irregularities like keratoconus, corneal transplants, and a history of eye trauma
- Specialty contact lenses for severe dry eye disease